Resources | No Internet Lockdown
Spread the word about the No Internet Lockdown petition
Embed the petition on your website!
Copy this HTML:
*If you've already signed, your browser may display a different version of the petition. Visitors to your site will see the regular petition.
Display it on your website, make it your profile picture, or add it to your email signature:
To embed, copy and paste this HTML:
..or download by right-clicking HERE and select "Save Link As..."
Download, print, and pass around:
Right-click HERE and select "Save Link As..."
Posters and Handbills
Right-click here and select "Save Link As..." to download.
Sample Letters to the Editor
Background and External Links
- EFF: Internet Blacklist Legislation (SOPA/PIPA overview)
- EFF: Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA overview)
- EFF: Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP overview)
- Michael Geist: Ten Key Questions and Answers About Bill C-11, SOPA, ACTA, and the TPP
- Michael Geist: Why Canadians Should Participate in the SOPA/PIPA Protest
- Michael Geist: The Behind-the-Scenes Campaign To Bring SOPA To Canada
- Peter Nowak: Digital locks are bad for consumers and innovation
- Michael Geist: Would a SOPA Version of the Canadian Copyright Bill Target Youtube?